There is a LOT going on with StudentLife Ministries at Mount Pleasant Community Church this summer. Check out this page for all of the information and forms for these exciting events. If you have any questions please contact Aaron Mora, Director of StudentLife, at email@example.com. Click the event titles for more info!
VBS and studentLife After VBS in the afternoon: June 23 – 27, 2014
- Serve at VBS then have fun with us afterwards!
StudentLife Summer Retreat: July 12 – 19, 2014 SOLD OUT
- 7 – 12th grade
- Gatlinburg, TN
- $400 ($375 if register by April 15)
- Cabin in the mountains with swimming pool and hot tubs. Dollywood. White Water Rafting. Rock Climbing. Go Karts. Caves. And so much more!
- Click here for more info and to register!
the Core Retreat. Aug 1 – 2, 2014. Community Church.
- Biblical Foundations class for incoming 7th graders and middle school students who haven’t completed yet.
- Cost: Free
Mission: MP. Aug 15 – 16, 2014.
- Local mission projects. Camping and games at night.
- Incoming 7th grade through graduating seniors.
Small Groups: Throughout the summer.
Lunch with Aaron & Jeff. A chance to hang out with your studentLife friends! Bring money for food.
- Wednesday, July 30. Pisanello’s Pizza. 12 – 1:30 PM.
- Wednesday, August 6. the LOFT. 11 AM – 2 PM. Free.
- Wednesday, August 13. Pixie. 12 – 1:30 PM.