kidLife meets every Sunday at the 8:30am, 10:15am and 12:00pm (Noon) services. Kids are greeted by loving volunteers and have some time to connect to their leaders and other kids during our “kid-connect “time. The kids then head to “large group” time where they will worship and learn the Bible truths in fun creative ways. Following the Bible story, kids will head back to their rooms for “small group” time where they will spend more time digging deeper into the Bible truths they have already learned. We value providing an atmosphere for kids that is child-centered, small group focused, fun and safe!
When you visit us for the first time:
- Please check in at our main kidLife Kiosk located in the Hospitality Center, next to the main auditorium. (pictured)
- One of our friendly volunteers will check your family in, print off name tags and numbers, then graciously direct you to your classrooms.
- Nursery – Kindergarten meets on the First floor in rooms 152 A&B 4s/5s, 153 A Kindergarten, 153 B Threes, 157 Toddlers(19 mos.-2 yrs.) and 159 Nursery (0-18mos.)
- First – Fourth Grades meet on the Second Floor, easily accessed by the East stairway, in rooms 252 Fourth Grade, 252 Large Group, 258/9 Third Grade 260 Second Grade and 261 First Grade.
- Bridge 56 (5th & 6th Grade) meets in the Youth Center in Rooms 200 A/B.
kidLife seeks to live out our mission of “Creating a safe, fun, and loving place where kids can learn about Jesus.” We do this with our littlest kids in the nursery all the way to our 5th/6th grade kids in Bridge 56. For more information about kidLife children’s ministries, please use our Contact Page. If you’re interested in helping out, please sign up at ACCESS to start the process of becoming a kidLife volunteer candidate.
Our desire is that your family would be developing spiritually at every stage of life. Junior and Senior High students are encouraged to attend Sunday morning services with their families where they can grow as a vital part of the larger church body. StudentLife for 7th – 12th grade students also meets on Sunday nights from 6 – 8 PM during the school year!