The Embraced by God Widows Fellowship is open to all widows.
A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in His Holy Dwelling. Psalm 68:5
Mission: Loving widows with the love of Jesus.
We exist to assist widows in our community during their time of need and to secure them into a life focused on Jesus Christ, by loving each widow unconditionally.
- Quarterly Luncheons
- Groups that study the bible
- Library Resources
- Community with Widows
- Greeting Card Ministry
- Daily Devotionals
To request to be added to our contact list for updates on upcoming events, please email Harmony Nowlin at email@example.com or call (989) 330-7090.
Resources for widows:
Christian Counseling of Mid Michigan
304 W Michigan Street, Suite 12
Mount Pleasant, MI 48858
(989) 317-4664 • mpcc.org/counseling
Fee based professional services based on household income.
Deacon Assistance Hotline
Deacons assist with grief, loneliness, and uncertainty related to personal needs.
GriefShare Community Group
Contact Marjie Brownson
Community Church Library
Books and resources that can be checked out including titles like these:
- Prayer Book For Widows (Cozad)
- A Widow’s Prayer (Noonan)
- Hope For An Aching Heart (Nyman)
- Inside The Broken Heart (Yarbrough)
- From One Widow To Another (Neff)
- Where Do I Go From Here? (Neff)
- Widow To Widow (Ginsburg)